Saturday, August 6, 2011

my heritage

I am so excited about being an aunt. On Thursday I got to visit little Abby and Hannah for the morning. Hannah was so tried ( which i completely know the feeling all to well ), so she let me take Abbigal for her so she could have some time. It was really good for me to see how it will be juggling a newborn and 2 toddlers. Busy, busy, busy. Considering Titus isn't walking but he crawls ( which is more like running on all 4's for hime ). God will have to give me the strength to do it daily.

Marshall and Titus love having a cousin. Marshall wants to hold baby Abby every second we see her and now he and Titus are facinated with the baby doll we have at home. Marshall wraps her up and cuddles with her and Titus just keeps saying " baby" and wants to hold it while he swings.

Josiah and i are having a hard time finding a boys name for baby #3, incase it's a boy. Josiah really thinks that it's a girl but i am leaning towards another boy. We have had the girls name picked out for some time now so that isn't hard.

"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him" Psalm 127:3
Everyday i know this better. i love my boys more than i ever thought possible and wouldn't trade these years ( though hard and tiring as they are) for any life i could imagine. 

2 comments:

  1. God wont try you beyond what you are able; Besides, I'm very willing to come and help whenever you want me to. It's such a joy being with you and Josiah, and my favorite nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice picture Kayla! We will be praying for you as you will have your character challenged by three small blessings from the Lord (not that the blessings are small, they just come in small packages).

    ReplyDelete